• Lightweight. Less plastic means less weight and torque on the patient’s airway management device.
• Thermally efficient. Increased thermal efficiency rates during surgery keeps gases warm and body temperature normothermic. Bench testing suggests the transfer of heat from the expiratory to the inspiratory limb at 6.2 C at 4L / min flow rates.
• Versatile. The Limb-O is latex-free and can be used for children and adults avoiding the need for different systems for different patients.
• Accessories fit well with the circuit and ventilator ports. No leakages in the tubing.
• Lower compliance rates helps deliver volume without sacrificing.
Available sizes are 40 , 72 and 108 inches in length.