HealthSolutions and Philips would like to invite you to join us on Thursday 4 March 2021 at 1PM AEDT for an hour and fifteen minutes webinar where Professor John Fraser, from The Prince Charles Hospital and University of Queensland, and Oystein Tronstad from The Prince Charles Hospital will share their experience in redesigning the ICU environment to achieve survival and also provide a superior recovery experience with optimised outcomes of care and quality of life.
In this session, you will learn how:
• While outcomes after an ICU admission are improving, survival often comes at a cost.
• ICU survivors commonly have ongoing physical and psychological complications, and many never return to their premorbid level of function.
• Many ICU patients experience delirium, impacting negatively on their recovery
• The ICU environment contributes to some of these adverse outcomes
• By optimising the environment we are aiming to improve patient experiences and outcomes
To register click on the link below: