HealthSolutions is looking for an experienced Brand Manager who will be responsible for formulating marketing strategies and programs that will generate product demand for product installation, conversion, and market share expansion.
- Conducts, ensures implementation and identifies methods, channels and sources of market research covering, but not limited to the following areas- current industry innovations and market requirements as well as technology updates on concurrent products.
- Determines and monitors customer buying habits in relation to product capability.
- Defines market segments and assesses market share against business goals.
- Seeks and discovers new market-related opportunities leveraging on the Company’s unique value proposition.
- Evaluates industry innovations, technology updates and market requirements into potential product offerings.
- Monitors the competitive landscape, including both direct and indirect competitors, and updates the competitive profile matrix relevant to current and future marketing plans.
- Evaluates and endorses as applicable, sales leads through market coverage and maintaining close interactions with, but not limited to, end-users, technical specialists and certain key decision makers.
- Designs and monitors implementation of integrated marketing communication plans, that includes collaboration with Principals and/or their representatives.
- Plans for and monitors conduct of product demonstrations and effective product scripts to create demand; this may be implemented during product training or in the event of customer-related product concerns.
- Prepares, consolidates and seeks approval to the final marketing plan that determines most effective product, pricing, promotions and distributions strategies.
- Monitors the implementation of the marketing plan according to agreed pricing, promotions and distributions action plans.
- Provides oversight to the marketing strategies according to product life cycle- makes product pricing, promotions and distribution recommendation accordingly.
- Executes sales and operations planning both on a quantitative and qualitative bases.
- Monitors marketing programs and product launch based on agreed metrics and aligning to business unit goals.
- Consolidates data pertaining to won/loss bids including all bidding opportunities that may or may not have been participated in by the business unit.
- Monitors and assesses conduct of product training across all segments.
- Conducts customer segment profit and loss review
- Proven working experience in marketing, with at least 5 years professional experience.
- Exceptional time-management skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks, strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills with the ability to adapt to change.
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with staff, peers, and industry colleagues/contacts in a team environment, excellent interpersonal skills & client service skills.
- Excellent PLOC skills.
- Proven problem solver with solid analytical skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
With undergraduate degree in business, with graduate degree preferred.