• Gradual taper at tip of stent promotes smooth insertion and a traumatic navigation around obstructions.
• Made of a proprietary polymer blend that results in a stent that is both biocompatible and ultra smooth for patient comfort.
• Softens up to 49% at body temperature to promote greater patient comfort.
• Ultra smooth surface may reduce the mechanical trauma at the tissue/stent interface and thus ureteral reactions such as ureteral ulcerations, epithelia hyperplasia, inflammation and edema.
• Uniquely formulated pHreeCoat coating stabilizes the pH level on the stent surface provides an innovative solution to the problem of urine calcium salt accumulation.
• In vitro laboratory testing demonstrates the superior resistance to urine calcium salt accumulation vs. the leading competitive stents.
4.7 Fr| 6 Fr | 7 Fr | 8 Fr.
Fixed length | Multi-length