1. Label – boldly marked for easy identification
II. Features & Functions
1. Lightweight- less plastic means less weight and torque on the patient’s airway.
2. Lower compliance- presence of septum in Limbo decreases compliance in the circuit to significantly increase delivered volume.
3. Thermally efficient- bench testing suggests the transfer of heat from the expiratory to the inspiratory limb at 6.2 C at 4L / min flow rates.
4. Cost saving- can be used both for adults and pediatric patients weighing 4.5 kg and above.
5. Accessories fit well with the circuit and ventilator ports 6. No leakages in the tubings.